JOB TITLE: EVENTS, SALES & PR ASSOCIATE
STATUS: FULL TIME
Launched in the 2013 the eponymous label beginning from Founder and Creative Director, Rebecca Hessel Cohen’s self designed bridesmaids dress for her backyard Hamptons wedding, the collection evolved into the ultimate bohemian inspired women’s fashion collection. Forming the perfect travel wardrobe with a cult following of boho, globe-trotting goddesses, constantly following the sun sourcing inspiration from different places, people and cultures, creating the perfect combination of a luxe gypsy sensibility, an extension to Rebecca’s nomadic lifestyle and to her busy high-heeled life in New York City. The collection which is effortless pieces’ women can wear from day to night, city to beach is sold on Net-a-Porter, Intermix, Saks, Revolve, Shopbop and more than 50 specialty retailers around the world.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Pro actively build relationships with key potential and existing customers, take pre-orders, inform customers on what’s new and compile consignment packages to increase direct sales.
- Responsible for keeping VIP list and customer profiles up to date and proactively plan and execute strategies to build customer loyalty.
- Respond to customer service inquiries pertaining to private appointments, pre-orders and product knowledge via phone or e mail correspondence.
- Keep customers engaged with the brand with excellent customer service.
- Plan and execute direct sales events including pop-ups, trunk shows and sample sales in coordination with the in-house sales team.
- Create process and procedures for data capture and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Attend weekly team meeting and report on direct sales and customer feedback, sales activity, returns and enquiries.
- Manage direct stock inventory with warehouse, manage buys for events
- Act as the key contact person to coordinate events
- Greet all visitors to the LoveShackFancy showroom, this is an outward facing role and addressing every task with enthusiasm, a smile and a can-do attitude is paramount to the success of this position.
- Liaise with PR on all request such as gifting, samples, press preview, written materials, etc.
- Coordinate with photographers, models, stylist, casting, studio bookings, production needs and other talent for photoshoot bookings
- Coordinate lookbook and line sheet production and printing
- Position is right-hand of Creative Director for support of all Events, Sales & PR
- Must possess Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college
- Must have 2-4 years of fashion industry experience
- Must have clear understanding of the LoveShackFancy brand and aesthetic and have an amazing eye for fashion merchandising
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different departments
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Events, Sales & PR Associate.