Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear company is a leading full-service, product-driven fashion footwear company with knowledge and expertise in design, sales, sourcing, distribution and marketing – all with dedicated and strategic direction for each brand within the portfolio, which includes GUESS, G by Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Tretorn, Kendall + Kylie, Ivanka Trump, indigo rd., Unisa, Easy Spirit, and Sigerson Morrison along with the namesake brands – Marc Fisher and Marc Fisher LTD. Our diverse portfolio of globally recognized brands – available domestically and internationally via wholesale and retail channels – consistently meets the widest range of consumers’ fashion footwear needs, from classic to contemporary, sport to dress, men’s to women’s. Headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, with showrooms in New York City, Marc Fisher Footwear is sold worldwide through department stores, specialty stores and e-commerce channels.
- Prepare an On Hand inventory file (with images and sizes) on Monday of each week
- Transpose New Customer information onto MF Set Up forms and send in for approval and set up
- Collect and organize Customer Order Confirmations
- Prepare Customer Detail Sheets
- Prepare Style Set Ups/Supplier Templates
- Input style information into Customer Copy Forms
- Complete Ad Photo and Ad Sample Requests
- Assist in collecting and shipping customer sample requests and style out samples
- Handle sending out POP/Logo Blocks to new accounts
- Assist in completing and submitting any PR orders or personal orders
- Regularly review Customer Websites for discounted goods, incorrect info or product conflicts
- Assist in tradeshow prep by preparing supplies, order forms, printing line sheets etc..
*No Recruiters Please!
*Position based in CT with travel to NYC as needed
To Apply: Please send your resume to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org.