Moroccanoil, the beauty brand that pioneered oil-infused hair care and created the worldwide buzz on argan oil, is seeking a part or full-time Summer intern who will support the general administrative needs of the Moroccanoil Global Public Relations department. We are looking for a minimum commitment of 4 months – but with the potential to extend the internship through to the Fall semester as well.
Candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Communications or a related field of study.
This is a great opportunity for someone who possesses solid organizational and administrative skills and a passion for PR, looking to gain an experience in many aspects of the luxury beauty industry.
- Creative, dynamic, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Organization and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Office experience and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Organizing and tracking press clips, press releases, awards, and interviews
- Maintaining the Press Clip Library
- Creating presentations and news flashes
- Fashion Week and other events
*Position will be in our NYC office
To Apply: Please send your resume to Connie Lee at email@example.com.