PR Consulting seeks talented candidate for the Fashion PR, Large Retail Brands practice at the Director/Manager level. Agency Clients range from national retail fashion chains to global luxury brands. All account work is steeped in high fashion equity, with focus on diffusion lines/licenses, European retail brands, bridge lines and more.
- Will serve as a key team member for multiple account teams, helping to facilitate overall excellence in output to clients
- The position will work with staff from director through assistant levels on both day to day as well as bigger picture needs, reporting directly into the account director
- Position will develop creation of strategy and campaign development with the account lead
- Position will manage the daily editorial outreach and success for each brand and will oversee client reporting
- Position will be implemental in support staff growth and performance reviews
- The agency at large, as well as the role, is both media and events heavy
- 5+ years PR experience, working within the fashion industry, “big agency” experience a plus
- Experience working on large fashion brands with experience in not only media but consumer events
- Strong and established senior media relationships in traditional and digital media a must
- Strategic thinker and team player with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly
- Can do attitude with the ability to gracefully manage both up and down
Applicants should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject line: Director/Manager Position.