International PR agency, PURPLE is looking for an experienced candidate to join its VIP division. The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive network of relationships with the world’s leading fashion stylists, publicist contacts, industry agencies and film studios and be able to lead the VIP team across both New York and Los Angeles, with support within the London office. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 8 years VIP and celebrity experience in the fashion industry, proven relationships with the entertainment industry, and a strong interest in relevant pop culture.
- Proactively securing celebrity/VIP opportunities for upcoming red carpet, press junket, and street style placements
- Securing product placement in film
- Managing contracts with celebrities and brands for placement
- Managing the VIP teams in New York and Los Angeles
- Overseeing the reporting of send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and data for monthly reports.
- Discovering and nurturing relations with new talent
- Ad-hoc project work and carrying out specific or general research
- Leading client meetings, new business meetings and special events
- Creating VIP opportunities across fashion, lifestyle and beauty divisions
- Working alongside events team on attendance procurement and creative initiatives
Skills and qualities required:
- Proven relationships with key stylist, publicists, managers, and influencer contacts
- Experience managing contracts between celebrities and brands
- Team leadership skills
- Knowledge of all media including strong understanding of digital landscape and social media platforms
- Creative thinker and extremely detail oriented
- Proven track record of dressing celebrities, a database of top stylists, influencers and socials
- Hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a team and has a passion for celebrity/VIP relations across all sectors
- An understanding of the luxury fashion industry is vital
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
PURPLE represents a variety of luxury brands across different areas of expertise including Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Hospitality, and Music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation –offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Purple’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, product placement, VIP placement and high profile event management.
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com