TESHOEQUE, a luxury footwear company with exciting new changes. We are in search of a highly motivated , fashion – oriented candidate. This internship is for college credit with a daily stipend.
Our Owner/Designers are a dynamic husband & wife team that have created some of the industry leading iconic brands. Their recent acquisition of Butter & Something Bleu, make Teshoeque an exciting time to be here. As a boutique brand you will be exposed to all ascpects of the business. You have the ability to make this internship an opportunity of a lifetime with endless possibilities.
- Must be a rising Junior or Senior in college
- You must be able to intern 3-5 days a week, beginning end of May/ early June.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take initiative
- Genuine interest in and passion for the Fashion industry
- Wholesale market. Footwear background a plus but not necessary
- Daily organization of space
- Merchandise showroom to brand standards
- Create social media posts on our instagram
- Assist with sales and client materials
- Competitor analysis
- Assist in pulling product for media loans and scheduling messengers
- Research of potential new accounts
Please email your resume and availability to email@example.com