Wendy Nichol is seeking an energetic, motivated, and eager-to-learn individual interested in learning the ins and outs of Studio Operations to join our team as a paid intern for the Spring 2017 season.
As the Studio Operations Intern, you will directly assist the Assistant to the CEO and gain valuable, hands-on experience in a fast-paced, creative, and highly productive environment.
An ideal candidate is:
- A proactive problem solver and able to troubleshoot, but not afraid to reach out when they need more guidance or clarity
- Dependable and able to effectively manage their time
- Able to function efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Self motivated and able to work independently when necessary
- Eager to learn and develop their skill set
- Seeking long-term growth within the company
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Email
- A rising college junior or senior, available a minimum of 3 full days per week for at least 3 months
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.