Wendy Nichol is seeking a Graphic Design and Digital Media Intern for the Spring 2017 season.
The Graphic Design and Digital Media Intern will work closely with the Communications and Creative Team to:
- Create content such as emails, social media messages, product launches and press releases
- Participate in planning and strategizing marketing campaigns and execution including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements
- Develop content for Wendy Nichol promotion
- Assist in all daily operations
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Lightroom
- Strong technical skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A motivated, eager, and positive attitude.
- Must be self-starting and able to multitask and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative
- Attention to detail and the competition and execution of projects
- Proactive problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot
- Strong research and communication skills
- Coursework reflecting interest in and knowledge of graphic design, digital media, and advertising
- A keen understanding of the Wendy Nichol brand and ability to interpret ideas into graphic content and digital media strategy
Schedule and Compensation
Interns must be available to work at least 3 full days a week (20-30 hours/week), for at least three months and possibly longer. This is a paid internship.
Application Instructions: Please email your resume and 2-3 samples of your work, as well as a cover letter to Jobs@wendynicholnyc.com.
Please include in your email:
- How many hours per week you are available
- What days and for how long are you available (minimum: 3 months)