Williamson represents a range of luxury menswear, womenswear and accessories clients. The ideal candidate is a current college student or recent graduate with strong understanding and interest in the fashion and PR industry. Students pursuing a bachelors or graduate degree in Public Relations, Communications, Fashion or Marketing are also encouraged to apply. The candidate must have strong educational credentials, organizational skills, and exceptional attention to detail. In addition, you must demonstrate creativity, be ambitious, proactive, and energetic.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the office
- Research media outlets & stylists
- Assist in sample trafficking and shoot requests
- Organize and maintain the showroom
- Create press clippings
- Assist in additional press events for clients
- The internship is available for a minimum of a 3 month period.
- Applicants must be available 2-3 days out of the week.
To apply, submit your resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample to Kalish Williamson - email@example.com.