24 Seven is a cool and modern strategic staffing and recruiting firm working with the most sought after companies and brands in the creative industries. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Interactive, Digital, Creative, Ecommerce, Fashion, Beauty and Events.
About the Sales Assistant Position:
24 Seven’s team is growing and we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Sales Assistant to be an integral part of our thriving New York business development team. In this exciting position, you will work with a team of 24 Seven’s business development managers to target, identify, research and initiate contact with potential customers. This high-visibility role is critical to the success of the business development team and provides a career path into a business development manager role and beyond.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing, you will:
- Target, identify, research and initiate contact with leads using HubSpot, Bullhorn, ZoomInfo, Hoovers and other tools
- Qualify new leads by initiating 30-50 outbound calls daily
- Build & maintain a pipeline of new potential customers within 24 Seven’s target markets
- Navigate the business development team’s account list, assign newly developed leads within existing customer organizations to the appropriate business development manager
- Ensure that all leads have completed profiles within our CRM database
Reasons you want to be a part of 24 Seven:
- We offer a generous compensation package including highly competitive fulltime salaries with a limitless commission earning potential, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!) and a list of perks that goes on and on…
- Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
- We think forward and innovate, continually investing in the people, practices and technology to stay ahead of the industry
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
Here’s what you’re made of, you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have 1-2 years of sales experience or relevant college internship experience
- Are a confident, ambitious and dedicated team player with an interest in a career in sales
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills allowing you to communicate well internally with your team members and externally with potential customers
- Are highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Have the ability to remain positive & focused under deadline pressure
To apply: Please send your resume to Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org.