Established in Paris in 2003, Atelier Notify has rapidly made a name for itself as a luxury ready-to-wear brand, with particular emphasis on denim. At Atelier Notify, tradition and future combine to give a modern vision of the tailoring spirit. Since ever Atelier Notify tries to preserve the savoir-faire and guaranty all its collection made in Italy.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic full time Sales Manager at the new Notify Customization Lab at Bergdorf Goodman. As the Sales Manager, you must be able to develop a personal customer base through effective use of selling/customer service, follow up, and proactive customer outreach.
- Engage, welcome, and educate clients on product
- Understand and be able to communicate the ATELIER NOTIFY brand aesthetic, philosophy and lifestyle to the client
- Consistently execute merchandising and maintenance standards
- Strive to stay up to date on all products in order to successfully assist customers
- Communicate daily with Coordinator and Account Executive team regarding selling information and any shop issues
- Maintain sales floor, stock room, and fitting rooms
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills both on and off sales floor
- Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as business dictates
- Previous experience in luxury retail sales/management preferred
- Organization, creativity, leadership and a strong passion for fashion
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion industry
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills are essential
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.