Autumn Communications is looking to hire a Public Relations Assistant with relevant public relations experience in our New York office. A small firm looking for someone who wants longevity with a rapidly growing company and to learn about different facets of public relations. Autumn Communications works with lifestyle, fashion, food and technology clients.
Current Clients Include: Birchbox, IMDB, Amazon’s Style Code Live, RumbaTime, Bailey 44, Birchbox, Compartés Chocolate, Cult Gaia, Fasciablaster, HUM Nutrition, Lisa Hoffman, Lyft, Museum of Ice Cream, My 1st Years, Platform. Soylent, Stop, Breathe & Think, Tamara Mellon, TAPPAN, Thumbtack, Winc, and Wolfgang's Steakhouse.
Duties Will Include:
- Daily press clippings
- Maintaining & Updating Weekly Client Reports
- Research for events, projects, etc.
- Maintaining & Updating Media Contact Lists
- Sample Trafficking
- Pitching to press
- Scheduling conference calls / updating company wide calendar
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least 0-1 year relevant working PR experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Tech savvy with experience in all Microsoft Office programs, Cision, some web design
- Positive attitude is necessary
- Great organizational skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can be proactive
- All qualified candidates please send your resume along with a cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, NY 10011
Required experience: Public Relations: 0-1 Year
Required education: Bachelor's
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.