We are a boutique beauty agency in Los Angeles representing hair, makeup, wardrobe & prop stylists in Los Angeles for photoshoots, TV & red carpet events. We are based in Hollywood.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to do our accounting and work as an office manager and assistant to the owner of the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the below;
- Email correspondence with our artists & clients, strong written skills are a must
- Accounting - Quickbook knowledge a must. Will be responsible for issuing advances, cutting checks, chasing payments from clients, submitting invoices and processing payment
- Photoshop - resizing images, uploading to our website, adding logos, etc.
- Social Media - responsible for our instagram / facebook account and posting all new images as they come in, properly crediting artists etc.
- Office Management - ordering supplies, tech trouble shooting, ordering / picking up lunch and some errands
- Microsoft Suite knowledge is important
- Google Cal - updating our google cal with billing details
- Assistant duties: helping with owner's schedule, email correspondence, personal errands, etc. Must have a car and driver’s license.
Previous accounting experience of 1-2 years is ideal, or a degree in business or similar. Interest in fashion industry and advertising is a bonus. Please send resume and cover letter with relevant experience.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.