Few pop-culture icons have been able transition as seamlessly from celebrity to clothing designer as Victoria Beckham has. And when you take a look at VB's own style, it's not hard to see why. The chicness that marked her as Posh Spice way back when has carried forward into her post-Spice Girls style, and translates equally well to the pieces she designs. Up until now, those pieces have been out of range for anyone with a limited budget, but that's about to change with the drop of Beckham's much-anticipated collaboration with Target. If you're looking to shop the line — which features more than 200 items ranging in price from $6 to $70 — here are all the details you'll need to scoop up your favorite pieces.
- Victoria Beckham for Target will be available to U.S. shoppers at all Target stores and Target.com April 9 through April 30, or while supplies last. The selection and number of items will vary per store. In addition, select pieces will be available for global customers internationally via VictoriaBeckham.com.
- All stores will open at their regular posted time.
- The collection will be available to shop online in the early morning hours of April 9.
- There will be no purchase limits in Target stores. There is a limit of 5 per SKU per transaction on Target.com.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date to receive a refund or exchange. Items purchased with a Target RedCard must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date for a refund or exchange. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
- The size range for the collection is as follows:
· Newborn: NB to 12M
· Infant: 12M to 24M
· Toddler: 2T to 5T
· Girls': XS to XL
· Women’s/Plus: XS to 3X and 0 to 26W (for the first time ever, you can shop design partnership plus sizes in select stores)
- The collection ranges in price from $6-$70, with most items under $40.
- Select RedCard-holding shoppers will be invited to events on Saturday, April 8th where they will be able to shop the collection in advance. Shoppers will be limited to purchasing six items apiece at these events, held at five stores around the country.
Victoria Beckham x Target collection styles and prices