CARLUS Agency is seeking a full-time Account Manager. This individual will be responsible for overviewing all clients and manage the Account Executive.
The Account Manager will also work on prospecting new clients by networking, diligently following up with leads via phone and email, advertising, heading PR initiatives, and building prospective client base.
The main focus of the role is to continue to grow and develop the pipeline of new business for the company while managing the existing team.
The candidate must be able to build rapport with potential clients, continually improve business relationships, and expand the referral network. This position will require a thorough understanding of the solutions and services CARLUS Agency provides.
BUSINESS DVPT -
- Consistently attend industry events such as meetings, trade shows, cocktails presentations, parties, corporates events...
- Promote innovation by researching industry trends, related events, publications, and announcements.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, and identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Be creative and always look forward for potential clients in different regions
- Travel within and outside the US
SALES & PR
- Manage account executive team
- Assist with PR samples and the development of a database for marketing samples
- Monitor outgoing company material, i.e media kit requests.
- Draft basic public relations material including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
- Assist with the development and updating of media lists. Other tasks include database creation involving clients and prospects, data entry and updating additions and corrections.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Julien CARLUS at email@example.com.