CONTEXT SKIN is a NYC based beauty brand offering simple beauty and vitamin skincare products. We have a wide-ranging line of products from soy wax botanical candles to matte lipsticks to vegan nail lacquers. Our products are regularly featured in Vogue, GQ, Elle, Marie-Claire and many other leading magazines and blogs. @contextskin
- Assist with general daily operations, including E-Commerce content, web maintenance, customer service and fulfillment.
- Design and develop various marketing materials: E-mail blasts, web graphics, promo materials, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (writing, editing and verbal skills)
- High level of organization
- Ability to multi-task and work within a small team
- Motivated and strong problem solver
- Fluent in basic computer applications: Microsoft Office (Excel) and Word, Google Spreadsheets, Mac OS X
- Strength in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of Shopify, Squarespace or some E-Commerce experience.
- Must be able to dedicate 15- 25 hours per week
- An understanding of the fashion and beauty market
- An understanding of what it takes to launch an emerging beauty brand
- Insight into web design and e-commerce
- Experience with E-Commerce and marketing
This role is an exciting opportunity, as we are a new company welcoming ideas and innovation. We are looking for someone to collaborate across all functions and departments to help define the brand story.
This is a part-time paid position in our downtown NYC office. Hourly compensation is based on level of experience. Must be able to work 20+ hours per week. Hours are flexible. Potential to develop into full-time positions as our company grows. Dog-Friendly office.
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to David at firstname.lastname@example.org