cultureEDIT is looking for a highly organized and creative Marketing and Social Media Intern. cultureEDIT offers specialized services to artists and brands that guide them through the creative and marketing processes involved in the convergence of culture and commerce. Permanent clients include Mr. Helmut Lang (the artist), Tom of Finland Foundation, Henzel Studio (collaboration management; Richard Prince, Marilyn Minter, Andy Wahol Foundation, and several others), and fashion designer Bernhard Willhelm.
- Creating original and lasting content consistent with brand guidelines
- Grow and engage community on all social media platforms through launches, campaigns, activations and partnerships
- Scheduling and planning across all our social media platforms
- Conduct regular and thorough analyses of top performing creative, copy, and content types on social media channels
- Research and activate a group of amazing influencers for collaboration and affiliate opportunities for Tom of Finland
- Continually managing and updating the company’s central database
- Organizational duties and assistant tasks
- Bachelor’s degree (complete or in-progress) in marketing / communications or related field.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to make original and creative contributions
- Working knowledge of art and design, and interest in the media and publishing world
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
Internship is part-time and paid. Applicants must be located in the Los Angeles area.
If interested please email Yosef Kalfon at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position. Please also include when you can start.