INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
Eddie Borgo is offering the opportunity for interns to gain valuable experience in the fast-paced environment of sales. Intern will work closely with members of the sales team to help manage a wide variety of accounts including department stores, specialty stores, and ecommerce businesses. Intern will assist with day-to-day functions such as target account research, analysis of competitor marketing and sales materials, market preparation, etc. This internship is designed to offer hands on exposure and be a constructive learning experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates interest and motivation to work in a sales environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to have ownership over projects
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Ability to complete basic administrative tasks
- Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All candidates interested in an internship at Eddie Borgo should email firstname.lastname@example.org . With your request, please include the following:
- Subject line - “Sales Internship Application – preferred semester/timing”.
- Attached resume
- Possible start and end dates
- Preferred schedule – days/times of the week
- Brief description of what you can bring to this internship
Candidates must be able to commit 2-3 days a week but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules. Our office hours are 9:30am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday.