Our Rapidly Expanding Contemporary Women's Brand, Heartloom, located in New York, NY is seeking a SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ASSOCIATE / E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR. This role will involve managing content across all social media channels and help shape the voice of the Brand. The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the creation of fresh content and execution of social media strategy to help build brand awareness across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. The candidate will work directly with PR Team and assist with press pulls and outreach. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining Website sales through creating marketing materials, updating content, order processing, maintaining inventory. This position requires a candidate who is HIGHLY ORGANIZED and DETAIL ORIENTED.
- Create content consistent with brand guidelines.
- Aid in the management of social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest including the sourcing of content across all channels and help to develop, implement, and evaluate social media strategy.
- Schedule and plan posts across all our social media platforms.
- Community engagement - interacting with customers in a timely manner.
- Research and curate a group of amazing photographers/ influencers/ stylists/ creative directors for collaboration and gifting opportunities.
- Assist in sample pulls for PR and sales meetings.
- Analyze social media data and generate reports; as well as use Google analytics to evaluate website performance and analyze web traffic.
- Help grow the E-commerce site, through website maintenance, mailers, processing orders and customer service related issues.
- Assist Head of Operations with sales/ PR related issues and assist with administrative tasks when needed.
- Must have 2-4 years previous Social Media / Marketing experience at a Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Brand or relevant experience at a PR or Marketing Firm.
- Must have a Keen eye for detail and aesthetic
- Must be fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator. Photography skills preferred.
- Superior creative writing skills preferred.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in social media landscape and experience on leading consumer facing platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube).
- Experience with Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, and other Social Media analytics platforms a plus.
- Must be Resourceful and HIGHLY Detail Oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with shifting priorities in a high growth startup environment.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Organizational and time-management skills
***Salary Based on Experience
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.