Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and school credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- Product Development or Beauty related major
- Excellent ability to prioritize organize and time manage
- Lover of all things beauty
- knowledge of managing inventory
- Strong Communication skills -- written and verbal
- Assist Product team in daily objectives/tasks
- Attend weekly production meeting with product team
- Attend vendor meetings with the product team
- Package out and send samples
- Lean the importance of product placement by overseeing the gondola and ensuring it is filled.
- Review Sample submissions alongside the Product Coordinator and be educated on formulas.
- Complete competitive analysis on products that are developing with retail and consumer feedback
- Gain access to beauty's team website and understand the importance of trend forecasting through creating presentations for both primary and secondary categories
All candidates should submit their email@example.com.