Supertex is a one-stop-stop clothing manufacturer who partners with some of the most cutting-edge brands in the advanced women’s contemporary fashion industry. Our unique solution is revolutionizing the way brands produce their product by providing a full package solution (Advanced ODM and tailored full package solutions for each customer supported by experienced in-house merchandisers, designers and pattern makers, lead by a global senior team with extensive experience from the retail and design market). We strive to foster close relationships with head designers, creative directors and CEO’s, so we can communicate quickly to understand where they can improve, grow and expand their business with our assistance, eliminating the trial and error and delays often associate with other manufacturers.
We are looking to grow our team with an Influencer and Client Relations Associate. This person will be responsible for developing Supertex social media and influencer strategy, with the long-term objective of expanding and maintaining the strong relationships the company has developed with brands and introducing it to the blogger and influencer world. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the story of a quickly growing, innovative company and interface directly with LA-based fashion brands to be their trusted contact locally, to understand their needs and to make sure they are getting the best support necessary shaped to their immediate needs.
- Act as a liaison between new customers and Supertex U.S and Overseas development team.
- Develop key messaging for clients, media and influencers and continue to iterate on this messaging with creative ideas on new ways to reach these audiences.
- Create ongoing strategies and customized campaigns for client, traditional and social media and influencer relations.
- Develop and foster relationships with relevant bloggers, influencers and press, educating them on Supertex unique offering.
- Manage client relations in Los Angeles, ensuring Supertex is meeting their evolving needs:
○ Immediate: actively participate in client meetings to discuss: feedback, encourage new development, suggest new fabric and styles to elevate their collections
○ Ongoing: conduct these meetings individually in order to encourage customers to continue and grow their partnership with Supertex, serving as an encouraging connector between customer and Supertex. Interact with the senior team to ensure the perfectly fitted package can be presented to each customer, based on the current trends in the market.
- Own market research with regular reports on industry trends, client needs and feedback, relevant news and other information that will give Supertex an advantage when customizing solutions for each customer.
- Work with Director of Sales on planning, producing and issuing seasonal look books.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in fashion PR and/or influencer relations.
- Experience in developing and driving blogger and influencer programs with proven results.
- Detailed oriented, self-starter who is able to manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and communication skills and ability to interface directly with other professionals.
- Skilled, creative writer with a desire to continuously brainstorm new ways to reach current and potential audiences.
- Interest in contemporary fashion and familiarity with the industry and current trends as well as emerging designers.
If interested, please send your resume or reach out for any additional questions to Jens Alsterklint at firstname.lastname@example.org.