Tabitha Simmons is a luxury footwear company established in 2009. The brand has become synonymous with modern luxury and craftsmanship and is reflective of Tabitha's personal style combining a timeless, feminine aesthetic with her English roots.
Tabitha Simmons is seeking motivated interns to assist the Design Department for the Summer 2017. The ideal candidate is a Fashion Design or Accessories Design student interested in learning about footwear. The intern will be working closely with the Design team and assist in every part of the process from research to sketching, to launching the collection and assisting during proto meetings, to running errands and organizing the office. We are a small team and it will be a very hands-on experience.
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a must
- Researching and having a good eye for detail
- Highly organized and to be able to operate independently and in a team environment
- Assisting during design meetings
- Preparing CADs of color ups of the collection
- Organizing leather colorcards and design office files
- Archiving vintage shoes
- Shipping packages
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com