Tabitha Simmons is a luxury footwear company established in 2009. The brand has become synonymous with modern luxury and craftsmanship and is reflective of Tabitha's personal style combining a timeless, feminine aesthetic with her English roots.
Tabitha Simmons is seeking motivated interns to assist the Wholesale Department for the Summer 2017. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and highly organized with great follow through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel)
- Strong time management skills
- Must take initiative
- Must be very organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Available to work at least 3 days/week
- Previous internship experience is preferred
- Tracking/managing samples and sample requests
- Assisting the team with product knowledge information
- Assisting with market prep
- Assisting with showroom setup, breakdown and ad hoc market requests
- Completing other projects as needed by the Wholesale team
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.