The Tesla Group is looking for a strategic, well-rounded communications professional with "outside the box" thinking who is passionate about fashion, beauty and lifestyle media outreach and helping businesses grow! Successful candidates should be dynamic, relentless and fearless in developing relationships with key media members and has a solid background in consumer lifestyle and fashion PR experience in account management.
- Proven media relations skills developing and cultivating relationships with key
- media members
- Excellent client relations skills as a key member of the team
- A clear, concise and creative writer and polished presenter
- Strong organizational and planning skills, tracking programs against deadlines and budgets
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and work well within a team in a fun, collaborative and creative setting
- Serve as day-to-day contact for media and clients-Write press releases, media alerts, photo captions, media pitches, etc.
- Secure consistent and quality media placements with active pitching.
- Plan, organize and attend events-Assist with developing strategic and creative PR initiatives
- Develops information opportunities by securing speaking engagements; managing press announcements and answer sessions at conferences and conventions; arranging special events.
- Can manage and lead junior staff
- 5 years prior experience in PR or other agency setting with a consumer focus Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing or related communications field
- Portfolio of secured placements in lifestyle, wellness, fashion, consumer lifestyle products.
- You must have strong writing and communication skills including experience writing pitch letters, releases and creative ideas.
- Heavy phone experience pitching media and a strong clip book
- Dynamic leader and team player
- Excellent media contacts across most industries
- Proven track record of working with large and small brands
- Big thinker - ability to think creatively, strategically, analytically and critically
- Able to work well independently without much oversight as well as in a team environment
Please submit your resume (PDF), cover letter along with samples of secured press placements to email@example.com.