THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE is currently seeking dedicated, hardworking interns with a passion for culture to assist the editorial team and editor-in-chief Indira Cesarine. The internationally distributed publication covers fashion, entertainment and contemporary art, and is available in Print, Online and as an App edition.
About The Untitled Magazine:
THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE presents a multi-sensory journey fusing the fashion, entertainment and art worlds in a dynamic and compelling way. From cutting-edge fashion editorials to interviews with internationally recognized artists, The Untitled Magazine speaks to a multicultural following. Founded by editor-in-chief Indira Cesarine in 2009, The Untitled Magazine strives to present the most inspirational talent in entertainment, fashion and contemporary art – positive role models that inspire creative audiences with an eye for originality. Available in print, online, and as an app, the magazine produces memorable productions that cross over from the printed page to digital media with fashion films, documentary shorts and behind the scenes videos.
The Untitled Magazine print edition is available for purchase in over 30 countries, including the US, Canada, UK, Throughout Europe, China, Japan, Australia and many more global locations. Look out for it at high-end retailers including Barnes & Noble, Hudson News, Colette, WH Smith, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and many other retail locations worldwide. The publication has additionally been invited to exhibit its original productions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, at fundraisers for the Louvre Museum, Art Basel Miami and Cannes Film Festival, among many other exhibits and screenings internationally. Aside from its renowned editorial productions, the magazine presents extensive coverage of international fashion weeks, contemporary art exhibits, music reviews, film festivals and global events on its online edition.
View a recent issue: http://untitled-magazine.com/the-girlpower-issue
About The Editor: http://untitled-magazine.com/about-the-editor-indira-cesarine/
- Must be available for a minimum of 3 - 6 months (full time or part-time minimum 3 days /week)
- Work experience or educational focus in one of the following: journalism, art history, photography, media production, social media, marketing, and/or event production
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a positive attitude and strong social skills
- Passion for fashion and culture; up to date with trends in fashion, art, music, and/or film.
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word & Excel), Photoshop and Wordpress
- Fluent in English, other languages such as French or Italian are a plus
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest.
- Must own a smart phone and laptop
Daily responsibilities could include:
- Assist with editorial magazine content
- Assist with editorial magazine production
- Assist with copy editing, drafting content, proofreading, fact checking, research
- Assist with social media marketing and communications
- Assist on photographic or video shoots as required
- Assist with pre and post production of editorial content
- Assist with events, exhibitions, special projects
How to Apply:
Email us: email@example.com
Please send your resume & a recent photo as well as a link to your website or blog if you have one. Please detail your previous experience and qualifications. Please note if you are available Full Time or Part Time. If you are applying for Part Time please note which days per week you are available (Must be minimum 3 days / week). Applicants must be available for a meeting at our New York office, and live in New York City or within commuting distance.
No calls or walk-ins please
Compensation to be negotiated, with a stipend based on experience.
Candidates may also apply for school credit if relevant.