Are you a fashion-forward, success-oriented woman looking for a summer full of adventure & industry experience? Uwila Warrior is looking for five (5) interns for a summer opportunity that will take them to the Northeast's most popular vacation spots by managing our retail bicycle, Uwila on Wheels. Our interns will delight potential customers at an array of summer events by selling our specialty, high-quality women's underwear.
These paid positions, which will span 10-15 summer weekends, are for talented, driven 18-24 year old women interested in building relationships, managing merchandise, and showing off the best of the Uwila Warrior brand. All travel, accommodations and events will be paid by Uwila Warrior, and will take our interns to events such as the Figawi, Nantucket Film Festival, and Newport Folk Festival. This is the summer experience of a lifetime—if you’re willing to work hard and show us your best.
- Manage selection of Uwila Warrior merchandise with other interns
- Promote and represent the Uwila Warrior product and brand by building relationships and selling Uwila Warrior products
- Strive to meet daily sales goals
- Coordinate travel schedules to keep up with summer event calendar
- Maintain social media presence on various platforms over the course of the summer, being sure to showcase Uwila Warrior in the best possible way
- Proactive self-starters - all interns will need to be comfortable taking the lead to solve problems and find sales opportunities on the fly
- Genuine excitement for the Uwila Warrior brand, including the customer, lifestyle and positioning in the marketplace
- Excellent communication, presentation & closing skills
- High level of commitment and responsibility - we will be trusting our interns to travel with our bicycle, merchandise, collect payment, and maintain the Uwila Warrior brand
If you’re interested in the role, please send your cover letter and resume to Emily Cullinan at email@example.com.
ABOUT UWILA WARRIOR
Uwila Warrior was formally founded in 2015, though conceptualized many years before that, as Lisa Mullan set out on the mission of creating the highest quality, most comfortable underwear for today's modern women. Our brand is founded on one simple belief: Women shouldn’t have to twist their bodies and lifestyles into underwear that only fits sometimes – they should have unapologetically colorful, beautiful, and comfortable underwear that fits every moment of their lives.
Uwila Warrior is created by women, for women, who understand the pains of dealing with uncomfortable underwear. By joining our team, you will be working alongside industry pros on a mission of changing the way women buy underwear.