BPCM NY is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Director of Digital, overseeing all digital operations for the agency. The ideal candidate will bring his or her proven experience and talent to act as a digital thought leader for BPCM, being the lead on current digital accounts, supporting staff accounts as needed within the New York office and ensuring quality digital touchpoints across the agency’s London and Los Angeles offices. He or she must guide the agency in an ever-changing digital landscape and keep the agency abreast of relevant digital news that affects staff members and client accounts directly.
The candidate will be expected to lead new business efforts for prospective digital accounts with effective, innovative ideas. He or she will work closely with executive team members to create compelling strategies, so as to strengthen new business proposals. The candidate should maintain an abundance of relationships with digital influencers and be well-versed in all aspects of influencer marketing – including: incentivizing influencers to participate in brand campaigns with little or no budget, preparing paid influencer contracts and prompting high-impact earned media results via creative programming. While all BPCM teams are involved in influencer marketing at some level, he or she will be considered the in-house expert on all things pertaining to digital influencers.
Qualified applicants must have experience in all touchpoints of digital, including social media research and digital brand auditing, influencer marketing, paid social media campaigns, content strategy, community management, social media marketing campaigns, search and display marketing, SEO, email marketing and a demonstrated knack for high-level analytics and reporting. He or she must see the “big picture,” having a keen grasp on the digital ecosphere and how each piece of the puzzle might be leveraged to ultimately form an effective digital program.
The candidate should be able to communicate complex digital concepts in a simple and straightforward manner, so that non-digital team members can readily understand strategies, software or other relevant digital elements. This specific quality will carry over to communications with clients, whether in-person or in leading calls, so as to instill confidence in his or her digital programming. Candidate must be organized and a master of time management, capable of working on a number of high-profile projects simultaneously while still meeting project deadlines.
In addition, he or she will be responsible for the digital face of BPCM, overseeing agency website and social media postings.
- 5+ years agency experience working on digital accounts
- Deep understanding of all social media platforms and the respective approaches to each
- Experience using social media monitoring software, such as MeltWater, Radian6, Nuvi, etc.
- Master of analytics tools: Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Iconosquare, etc.
- Knowledge of applicable social tools such as SproutSocial, HootSuite, etc.
- Proven results creating digital strategies and new business proposals for digital
- Knowledge in graphic design programs such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Demonstrated strong expertise in copywriting and proofreading
- A whiz using basic Microsoft Office programs: PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- An insatiable appetite for digital, social media and fashion news
- Strong leadership skills and ability to oversee and foster growth among team members
- Ability to work on multiple projects in condensed timeframes
- Organized, entrepreneurial mindset and able to work with minimal direction
- Beyond influencers, candidates should have relationships with vendors, creative partners and relevant digital partners to meet client objectives
- Candidates should be forward thinking with the ability to propose innovative out of the box strategies and solutions to meet client objectives
- Contribute effect social media strategies for digital clients and to support client accounts
- Create/contribute to new business proposals with innovative ideas to maximize client’s exposure across social media
- Maintain vast network of digital influencer relationships and offer suggestions whenever called upon
- Create high-level influencer programming to drive brand awareness, engage target audiences and drive sales
- Handle postings and community management for respective digital clients
- Provide effective strategies for respective digital clients
- Create analytics reports weekly and/or monthly for respective digital clients
- Create customized activation plans for clients that effectively engage top tier online influencers
- Identify solutions for clients to grow their social media followings based on given parameters (whether paid social media campaigns, an influencer campaign or creative programming)
- Craft social media monitoring reports for special client cases or when relevant proposal opportunities arise
- Guide strategies for creating new client packages for digital – be it community management, SEM/SEO, influencer campaigns, analytics, etc.
- Provide “big picture” digital/social ideas for client cases that seamlessly mesh with given parameters
- Contribute fresh content strategy ideas when called upon, which resonates with client target demographics
- Manage digital influencer giftings, coordinating packages with interns or digital team members
- Maintain and oversee the agency’s website and social media channels
- Function as the in-house expert on all things digital and social media, helping staff and clients understand the basics from hash tags and simple best practices, to high-level digital concepts such as data mining and analytics
- Work directly with Los Angeles and London offices to identify digital opportunities and support teams
- Evaluate new platforms, technologies, apps and vendors for client opportunities
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.