BRAVÒ is looking for an entrepreneurial and socially driven Business development leader, with healthy pre-existing networks in one or more of the following industries: Fashion / Advertising / Lifestyle / Film / Tech / Music / Contemporary Art.
We are looking for a Business Development person that can develop and implement marketing and sales strategies. You will become a key contributor and partner to the growth of BRAVÒ by developing lead generation systems & marketing material, as well as find new opportunities in untapped markets.
The role is based in New York and Los Angeles (note: no office needed) and will focus on our client work as we enter our next stage of growth. The role is dedicated to revenue generation and growing, by nurturing our ambitious network of clients and accounts. Actual experience from building new business and drive sales is a requirement. You must be eligible to work in the US.
This role will research the relevant business objectives, initiatives and/or underperforming assets/services of prospective clients, liaise with BRAVÒ’s team to qualify the lead; as well as collaborate on a thoughtful, effective business approach to create a value proposition using both BRAVÒ’s network and candidate’s resources. The ultimate goal of the Director, NBD role is to collaborate with BRAVÒ’s team in developing and executing new business efforts which generate new relationships and tangible new accounts and revenue growth. This is a pivotal role and one that needs a particularly talented, experienced NBD Director.
The role has three key elements – business development, brand strategy solutions for clients, pitching prowess and business strategy for the agency. The candidate has a nose for both the culture at large and a strong business network to rely on.
Growing our clients:
- Create sales strategies and tactics to gain new customers
- Identify a variety of sources (direct outreach, networking, industry conferences, press, events, PR) to develop new leads and client prospects with significant long-term revenue potential.
- Maintaining responsibility to develop a knowledge base and broad networks of relationships in key industry segments e.g. Fashion / Advertising / Lifestyle / Film / Tech / Music / Contemporary Art.
- Managing outreach programs, generating meetings/conference calls and following up accordingly with regular ‘keep in touch’ campaigns to establish an on-going dialogue with potential audience.
- Targeting new prospects with relevant communication and marketing materials.
- Consult clients to match our offerings and/or pitch a tailored learning experience with BRAVÒ.
- Maximize our online presence through the original content BRAVÒ produces to better affirm its identity.
- Form partnerships with other content & media platforms as well as networks (Nowness, T Magazine, Vice, Nat Geo, Sundance Channel, Netflix, Aol etc) to promote our thought leadership and point of view across our target audience enhancing PR activities and brand awareness.
- The ideal candidate is a natural networker, with business flair, an entrepreneurial spirit and a relentless focus on targeting new opportunities and winning new business.
- He or she has strong interpersonal skills and resilience to build new relationships, as well as creativity and energy to activate the previous client list.
- The ability to communicate the opportunities the digital realm can bring whilst understanding the challenges organizations face adopting a Digital First mindset is crucial.
- This role requires autonomy, personal drive, and a ‘hands-on, can-do’ attitude.
- Experienced business developer, able to generate sales income and with a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial revenue generation.
- Proven track record of establishing and building new client relationships in the digital, marketing, production and branded content arena.
- Natural networker with a strong network of senior contacts across a broad array of industries to bring to the table from day one.
- Demonstrated strategic and business acumen with the ability to quickly and incisively diagnose potential client’s biggest business challenge and offer a tailored solution to their needs.
- Demonstrated skills at consultative selling with an ability to uncover key insights through ongoing conversations, discussions, and Q&A to guide prospects to an understanding of how the BRAVÒ offering will benefit their business.
- Ability to learn at speed on how to create learning solutions to solve potential client’s business problems.
- Focused and persistent with a drive to win new business
- Reliable, organized and outcome-oriented
- Resourceful and creative in identifying the right client prospects and finding ways to connect with them through a clear understanding of the business dynamics and power hierarchies within such business.
- Sociable, incredibly ambitious, optimistic and driven for success.
- Collaborative with the team to create content for new business target audiences.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Andre at firstname.lastname@example.org.