In 1996, Cargo emerged onto the scene as a professional makeup line that is used by the industry's top artists. The concept: simple, professional results that would be easy enough for all women to achieve.
From there, Cargo launched a multitude of award winning products, formulations and innovative packaging. It wasn't long before Cargo became the one to watch and garnered worldwide recognition as one of the most creative and innovative brands on the beauty scene.
Today, Cargo continues to create products that are fresh, innovative and fun; all with a nod to the free spirit of the independent traveler. At Cargo, we truly believe that the journey is just as important as the destination. Therefore we will always strive to deliver "makeup to move you".
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly and yearly sales reports
- Execute all collateral, visual and promotional needs for the brand
- Assist with product development for new and seasonal launches
- Participate with the creation of new collections
- Prepare and manage the organisation of trade shows
- Provide support to the sales team
- Monitor the brand’s budget across all marketing platforms
- Assist with website management, social media, PR and digital marketing
- Liaise with external partners
- Administrative support to the marketing team
- Conduct research on competitors, current trends and potential opportunities for the brand.
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of written English
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
**In order to apply, please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.