Céline Kaplan PR is a boutique public relations agency looking for experienced interns.
Through shadowing and assisting the PR team, you will gain first hand experience in working with exceptional luxury brands, including ERES, Ladurée, and Maison Francis Kurkdjian. This is a unique opportunity for a bright individual seeking additional experience in the fashion and luxury lifestyle space.
You will gain experience through the following tasks:
- Sample Trafficking: Selecting pieces for photo shoots, sending samples to publications, coordinating returns, and maintaining inventory
- Archiving press clippings and updating clippings library; putting together “best-of-press” reports
- Assist in setting up for press/collection presentations and striking down afterwards
- Helping to maintain press contacts database
- Assisting the team in research, ad hoc office duties and administrative tasks
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a degree program in Public Relations, Fashion, or related field
- Prior internship experience from a fashion PR agency or in-house luxury fashion brand
- Proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook essential.
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- French-speaking a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.