French Rebellion is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles.
We are currently seeking a PR Assistant.
Tasks typically involve:
- Provide support to public relations department.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Coordinate and execute all women’s and accessories editorial sample requests.
- Assist in execution of all seasonal press days, fashion week shows, and events to showcase new collections
- Assist in coordinating all seasonal press assets (linelists, hi-res images, trend reports) and save internally.
- Work closely with PR account executives to ensure timely delivery of all samples and returns.
- Responsible for maintaining closet organization. Work with PR account executives to maintain general cleanliness of the closest, season archival, and changing seasons. Facilitate all celebrity and VIP dressing requests and special gifting projects.
- Create brochures and sell sheets.
- Previous experience in a showroom environment required
If this is something that you are interested in, we would love to schedule a time to meet up with you!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line PR Assistant