Shop Up to 80% off designer brands like Chloé, Valentino, Tibi, Sandro, Maje, The Kooples, Derek Lam, Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Tom Ford, Paul Smith and John Varvatos
Dates: June 9-10
Location: Siren Studios on Orange
- Complimentary Chateau d'Esclans Whispering Angel Rosé
- ROYCE New York pop-up shop with leather accessories and complimentary onsite monogramming
- On-demand alterations and tailoring from STITCH
- Sample of Dove Invisible Dry Spray Antiperspirant while supplies last
- Luna and Cliff Whole Nutrition bars
- Complimentary bottles of Balance Spring Water
- Samples of Tide + Downy Unstoppable sachets
What we love
- More than just a sale, this bona fide shopping party is back in Los Angeles with a new design and exciting lifestyle offerings, like onsite monogramming, tailoring and alterations, luxurious pop-up shops, a Gilt City concierge and more.
- You’ll be able to score stylish shoes, handbags, apparel and more from coveted designers like Jimmy Choo, Chloé, Valentino and Paul Smith—all at up to 80 percent off retail.
- No matter what session you attend, you'll have access to hundreds of new finds as merchandise is constantly replenished throughout the day.
- Look forward to a revamped layout and shopping experience, complete with the ability to browse by price point, trend and more.
- While stocking up on spring’s hottest designer trends, snag a sample of Dove Invisible Dry Spray Antiperspirant (it avoids white marks on 100 colors of clothing) and enjoy an energetic soundtrack from DJ Nicole Rosé.
- Be sure to leave your bag and jacket at home to skip the coat-check line. Then, head straight through the FastPass entrance to navigate the constantly replenished racks.
- This event is held in partnership with the Rett Syndrome Research Trust, a non-profit organization that drives research toward a cure for Rett Syndrome and related MECP2 disorders that affect both girls and women nationwide.
To purchase a ticket to the exclusive sale, please visit Gilt City.