Grayscale is a PR Communications firm focused on crafting brand awareness for luxury jewelry and culture-driving brands. Clients include Gentle Monster, Ara Vartanian and Mizuki, amongst others.
The Public Relations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the day-to-day needs of the accessories & jewelry clients, successfully managing product placement, maintaining a timeline calendar, and mastering clear and effective communication with internal and external partners.
- Position will report to Account Manager & Account Director
- Manage sample trafficking for editorial and VIP/stylist loans
- Send out media alert lists and perform follow-up with all celebrity sites and weeklies for credits
- Execute all product loans
- Pitch and manage online product placements
- Assist with the launch of new collections, seasonal press presentations and special events.
- Assist in the creation and management of various reference materials for clients, including line sheets, look books and hi-res image folders
- Clip and send out client credits
- Create monthly status reports that are shared with the clients
- Manage credits calendar
- Assist with office management duties
- Manage agency social media accounts
- Candidate should be highly organized and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year PR experience, either full-time or internship - agency experience preferred
- Ability to work in Photoshop & InDesign
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United States
Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com