Imagine being able to DIY anything you want for your home, regardless of your budget or skill level. With a fast-growing audience of over 9 million members, Hometalk, the largest DIY community on the web, helps everyone do more DIY projects every day.
How can you help fulfill this vision? We’re looking for a data-driven and editorially experienced junior social manager to assist with our Facebook and Pinterest pages.
- Manage the daily schedule for our Pinterest and Facebook pages
- Design promo graphics for distribution
- Manage communications across all social platforms
- Photo editing for Facebook posts
- Some headline writing
- Assist in creating and executing new strategies
- You’ve managed social media accounts for brands
- You have proven experience using social media to drive behavior
- You have a professional experience with social media marketing and a high-performance track record
- You have some graphic design experience
- You are a great writer
- You have strong communication skills and love working with people
- You’re methodical, disciplined, and learning oriented
- You’re data driven, goal oriented, and self-accountable
- You LOVE to DIY!
- Be part of our explosive growth and exciting future ahead!
- Gorgeous office in a friendly co-working space
- Chelsea/Flatiron location - great access to main subway lines
- Free lunch everyday! Plus fully stocked kitchen and wine cooler
- Chill zone (couches, playstation, Apple TV, pool table)
- DIY days
Benefits package: health, holidays and PTO.
Kind and supportive team and a highly engaged user-base that’ll rock your world.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with the subject line Junior Social Media Manager.