Founded by Liya Kebede in 2007, lemlem is dedicated to creating socially conscious apparel and accessories in Africa. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated leader who possesses the passion and personality to drive sales, build a clientele, manage store operations and develop the store team.
The position is for May 15th - September 8th 2017.
- Develop and optimize sales results of the boutique
- Analyze selling weekly to drive business opportunities
- Assist on initial build-out, set-up, and merchandising
- Recruit + manage Store Associates and training of new staff
- Oversee store scheduling
- Organize store events and partnerships
- Ensure merchandising standards are maintained
- Build clientele relationships and oversee the team's outreach
EXPERIENCE AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience in women's retail
- Multi-tasker, organized, responsible, outgoing, friendly, and a team player!
- Enthusiastic about fashion
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Shop@lemlem.com.