Energetic, friendly, and professional individuals needed to provide outstanding service for a luxury retail center. The ideal Concierge is an individual who has a passion for providing an exceptional experience to guests. Additionally, great candidates will be passionate about high-end fashion, dining, attractions, NYC culture, and the Manhattan area.
The Concierge Team will serve as experts and the primary resource for guests seeking information about the property and surrounding attractions in Manhattan.
Must have superior customer service skills in a fast-paced environment, as well as be able to stay focused on goals during downtime. Professional appearance and demeanor is a must!
We are looking for people who have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (strong phone etiquette, strong follow up skills)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Is comfortable approaching guests
- Sales background
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel, Word, Email, and Apple devices
- Ability to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Friendly and outgoing personality a must
- Ability to listen and react quickly to guests' and retailers' request in a genuine manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple guest inquiries with professionalism, eloquence and ease.
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player
- Strong team player
- Takes pride and ownership in the position and property
- Strong knowledge of New York City's entertainment, dining and cultural venues, and commitment to keeping that knowledge up-to-date
- Appreciation and understanding for luxury retail and dining.
- 2+ years previous experience in hospitality, customer service or high-end retail
- Must be able to speak to the Lower Manhattan area, (i.e., attractions, events, stores, parks, dining, mass transit etc.)
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Bilingual (Mandarin a plus)
- Open availability (must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays)
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject: PT Retail Concierge (Position ID: BFP101)