Marc Alary's fine jewelry is currently being sold at Dover Street Market, Forty Five Ten, Jeffrey, Five Story and also internationally.
You will be working closely with Marc Alary and his team to assist in the following:
- Maintaining office organization
- Helping with daily administrative tasks
- Assisting with line sheets, development, and production boards
- Meeting suppliers and checking that orders are complete for daily production
- Making sure pieces are produced on time
- Checking and challenging costs and expenses
- Ensuring suppliers meet all size / order requirements and uphold quality standards
- Responsible and dedicated
- Organized and focused
- Detail oriented
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Can work independently with appropriate guidance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of fashion publications and key blogs
- Past experience in jewelry and/or production is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Rhino would be a plus.
Must be able to commit to 3 to 5 days per week for 3 to 6 months.
Note the duration of the internship is flexible depending on the candidate.
Please include your resume and a brief cover letter with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an unpaid internship so college credit is mandatory! **MUST BE ENROLLED IN A COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY AND ABLE TO RECEIVE CREDIT**
Please visit our website for more information: www.marcalary.com