We are looking for a motivated, organized, detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills (oral and written) to come on as a Junior Account Executive at MODE PUBLIC RELATIONS. Applicants must have a positive attitude, current relationships with media outlets, dedication, a successful track record of meeting deadlines, work well under pressure, interacting directly with clients, and handling confidential information.
- Draft and service pitch letters, press releases, designer biographies and media alerts
- Compiling press placements into digital and physical press books
- managing day-to-day correspondence and formulating a report for each every week
An ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus on Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- 1 to 2 years experience agency or in-house PR experience
- Background in a fast-paced fashion showroom preferred
- Previously established relationships with a variety of media outlets (fashion and beauty preferred)
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Impeccable organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and a respect for deadlines
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com, subject line Junior Account Executive.