Moving Image & Content moves brands to the rhythm of digital. The role would be to facilitate office and administrative assistant needs to the staff.
The selected candidate will:
- Manage office activities including the reception area, mail, and all visitors.
- Maintain a solid office infrastructure workflow.
- Communicate with our IT department and all outside vendors.
- Onboard new team members.
- Apply to awards, write office documents, manage Dropbox
- Maximize office productivity.
- Coordinate office culture and related activities.
- Prepare office meetings.
- Conduct market research and administrative duties as needed in special department projects
Ideally, candidate is:
- A fast and adaptable learner, able to quickly pick up office and use design applications such as Keynote, printer/machine software
- Able to remain organized within a fast-paced environment
- A highly efficient self-starter
- Technologically capable
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Passionate interest in fashion, beauty, art, music and social media
This is a full-time paid position with a lot of room to grow in a rapidly evolving and dynamic digital agency. Hours are 9:30am to 6pm weekdays.
Rate: $35,000 annual salary
Start Date: Immediately
You may apply to this position by sending your resume and a brief paragraph explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Office Manager.