Onepiece is a Norwegian contemporary lifestyle brand specializing in high-end leisurewear. Perhaps mostly known for being the creators of the Original Jumpsuit, and the catalyst for the global onesie phenomenon that has blown over the globe the past years.
Onepiece today is one of the most successful international Norwegian fashion brands, with products sold in close to 150 countries, with Germany, US, UK, France and Sweden as our biggest markets. Our retail model is structured around e-commerce, with the majority of our sales coming from Onepiece.com. In addition to this, we have around 1000 retailers world wide, supported by Onepiece Concept Stores as well as frequent Pop-up Store Concepts.
We're structured around 3 main locations: Oslo, Norway: our Global HQ - London, UK: our European Marketing hub, and New York City: our US HQ.
Working alongside the marketing teams in London and Oslo, this position will be responsible for digital performance optimization and analysis. Your goal is to drive more traffic to our webshop and work towards conversion optimization. You’re continually tracking and evaluating performance and behavior to ensure what we’re building is delivering against our set tactics and targets.
Alongside all of the technical stuff, we’re looking for a passionate individual, someone who isn't counting down the minutes until it’s time to leave for the day. If you’re a self-starting, entrepreneurial-minded individual, who shares a passion for the digital space, fashion, and disruptive marketing, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Observe the global strategy for our AdWord channels
- Paid search: Google and Bing
- Display: Google Display Network, Facebook
- Managing and building the North American affiliate program
- Planning, analyzing and executing retargeting and prospecting campaigns
- Lead generation email campaigns
- Optimization and analysis of key performance channels
- Generating ideas to improve performance on all digital channels
- Work collaboratively with global marketing offices (London + Oslo) on development of channels, promotion and engagement strategies, maintaining consistent messaging in conjunction with the “Always On” product and content calendars.
- Day-to-day liaison with agencies delivering strategy, implementation, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget against defined KPIs/ROIs.
- Monitor trends and experiment with evolving forms of digital advertising and distribution.
- Ownership of paid marketing spend and budgeting across channels.
- Reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on your acquisition efforts, keeping marketing and management teams up to speed on your performance.
- Identify opportunities for audience development and growth.
- At the end of the day DRIVE ONLINE SALES.
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing with a strong focus on B2C. Note: Youth Culture, Fashion, Retail or Lifestyle editorial background is preferred.
- College Degree
- Outstanding knowledge and experience with AdWords (setting up and optimizing campaigns)
- Considerable experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Retargeting, Affiliate (Linkshare is a plus), paid social channels, etc.) with proven results.
- Extensive understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Fluency in major social media networks.
- Able to plan, execute, and optimize digital strategies.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate, always achieving the best deals and results for the company.
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally, sometimes on very short notice.
- Good sense of humor, ability to keep your cool, and willingness to hop into the 24/7 digital-fray
We offer full time salary including a performance-related bonus.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to Robb Lazenby at Robb@onepiece.com, subject line Digital Marketing Manager.