PR Consulting LA is seeking an Account Manager with a strong background in Fashion PR. We are interested in a candidate that thrives on working in a fast paced, and highly motived environment. PR Consulting LA is a boutique agency with a small team. We are looking for candidates who can carry many hats, are focused, adaptable and enthusiastic.
- Pitch and secure press coverage within short and long lead media outlets
- Maintain strong relationships with press and stylists
- Develop and implement new initiatives to increase brand visibility
- Research and identify local tastemakers and bloggers for brand partnerships
- Facilitate brand activations, from event conception to hands on event participation
- Support senior staff in day-to-day operations
- Build on existing media relationships and develop new contacts with local and national editors and fashion stylists
- Oversee and provide reports to clients in a timely manner
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an Account Manager within a Fashion PR Agency or in-house is a must
- Experience in Event Planning
- Excellent writing skills, a highly effective communicator with internal staff, clients and press
- Experience supervising and leading junior staff
- Very well versed in fashion, celebrity and entertainment culture
- Ability to self monitor time management and work effectively in a highly collaborative boutique office environment
- Ability to anticipate future client needs in a fast paced environment
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United States
- PR Consulting LA offers excellent benefits.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants, please submit your resumes and cover letters to Laurence Goldberg at email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.