Boutique fashion PR agency Rio PR seeks intern with opportunity to move into a full time paid position. With a prestigious and growing client roster, this is a great opportunity to jump into the industry and learn all facets of the business.
This position will primarily focus on the men’s division, working with emerging and independent luxury brands in men’s wear and tech.
We are looking for a creative thinker with the ability to multi-task and an interest in menswear, tech, digital and the luxury market. The candidate should be proactive, motivated, detail oriented, reliable and organized.
- sample trafficking and manage sample inventory
- Learn product pitching and proactively creating new pitches
- Help with events, press previews, desksides
- Build relationships with print and online media
- Track editorial placements and assist in compiling bi-weekly reports
- Creative Thinker
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Mac OS, Word, Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint.
Interested applicants please contact firstname.lastname@example.org