TAGS is a bicoastal boutique featuring an eclectic range of high-end clothing for women of all ages. Our general aesthetic could be described as California casual, featuring brands like Current/Elliott, Auguste, Zimmermann, and Xirena, with a peppering of more classic brands such as IRO, A.L.C., and L’AGence. We have a wide range of clothing and lifestyle products, carrying everything from candles to formal evening dresses. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and an intimate shopping experience for every woman who walks through our doors.
TAGS is searching for several charismatic and outgoing individuals to fill out our floor team. Our Personal Stylists are the faces of our company, and are vital to delivering the intimate, distinctive customer service we are known for that drive sales results. While all positions within TAGS require working as part of a team to meet store goals and objectives, your individual responsibilities as a Stylist are crucial. A strong candidate will demonstrate outstanding service and selling skills, and have the ability to keep the selling floor properly organized with merchandise, and ready for in-store events at all times. Building connections with clients is a necessity, and candidates should be able to communicate professionally across all channels.
Our employees are expected to represent the brand on and off the clock, and should be passionate about personal development in and out of a professional retail environment. We look for self-starters, people who have goals that go beyond being a Sales Associate, and encourage the building of your own personal brand alongside supporting the mission of TAGS.
We are an equal-opportunity employer looking for both full time and part time employees.
- Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening the needs of shoppers.
- Advising shoppers on fit and inspiring the customer to buy items they may not have initially gravitated towards.
- Create a lasting and positive impression of you, TAGS and the purchase.
- Maintaining selling floor, back stock, displays, and racks, and restocking them as needed.
- Responsibly handling and adherence to opening and closing procedures.
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Develop product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and be able to express selling points to customers.
- Team player with experience working with a close-knit group.
- Understand the dynamic of conflict resolution, and be able to address customer and coworker miscommunications with grace.
If interested in applying, please contact Sydney.Easton@TAGS.com with your resume.