Iconic British luxury designer Vivienne Westwood is currently seeking a dynamic full and part time Sales Associate to join our team. Do you have a passion for fashion and enjoy connecting with customers? This may be the career opportunity you have been searching for!
We are looking for a performance driven individual who has a proven track record of success in luxury sales and is team oriented is a must. The ideal candidate will have previous experience, excellent customer service skills, and possess an outgoing personality. Our Sales Associate's primary responsibility is but not limited to leading our customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing garments/accessories while providing the highest level of customer service.
- 2+ years of previous retail sales experience preferably selling a luxury product.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales operations.
- Perform other duties such as stocking, merchandising and housekeeping.
- Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Providing the highest level of Customer Service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times
- Initiates and builds relationships and core personal business through creative selling and use of client-book, mailings, and completes sale through post sale follow up.
- Exceed monthly sales goals on a consistent basis, establish weekly sales plan and selling strategies.
- Assists in maintaining the visual and general maintenance of the selling floor
- Complete other projects that are assigned by the General Manager and Associate Manager of the boutique.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including weekend availability.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a retail environment - previous luxury experience preferred.
- Full understanding of specialty retail and a proven track record in clientelling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, as well as retail Point of Sale systems.
- Ability to multi-task with ease while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial and sales focused.
- Have a passion for fashion and a drive to succeed.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, commission, benefits, discounts as well as the possibility for future growth and development.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Maleko Vuong at VWNYC@viviennewestwood.com.
Vivienne Westwood is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, policies for recruitment, selection, training, development, and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less than favorable treatment on the grounds of age, sex, background, opinion or any other personal characteristics.