Wendy Nichol is seeking a motivated, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join the Retail Team in a part-time Sales Associate position at our Soho boutique.
This position reports directly to the Retail Team.
The Sales Associate will work with the Retail Team to:
- Provide exceptional sales and customer service.
- Initiate and build relationships to promote business through creative selling. Sales Associates must be motivated to build and maintain customer relationships and offer exceptional customer service through post sale follow up.
- Facilitate customer repairs and respond to sales queries.
- Maintain visual and general maintenance of the selling floor in accordance with Wendy Nichol’s visual presentation standards.
- Manage store inventory.
- Assist the Retail Team and Studio Management team in day-to-day operations.
An ideal candidate will posses:
- Full understanding of specialty retail, including how to effectively clientele.
- Experience and confidence in interacting with customers.
- Ability to operate a retail point of sale system with ease.
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel and Email.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment, multitasks with ease while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
- Positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is motivated and sales focused.
- Weekend availability.
To apply, please send your resume to Jobs@wendynicholnyc.com, subject line “Sales Associate”.