AZIONE PR is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive with strong fashion experience in New York. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of four years of PR agency experience working with a variety of consumer brands, especially in the fashion and lifestyle categories. Experience working with innovative startups a plus. Candidate should have a strong desire to accelerate quickly at a fast-paced boutique agency with amazing clients and an impeccable reputation.
Candidate should be an expert at client management and be able to successfully manage and maintain several accounts simultaneously with ease.
It is essential that any applying candidate possesses extremely strong contacts with the top fashion and business media across print, digital, broadcast media, with an outstanding placement portfolio to showcase and a strong understanding of mainstream consumers and media.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Have a strong rolodex of first-hand media contacts across multiple channels
- Demonstrate the ability to write press materials, pitch and regularly secure media placements
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with both an account team and a collaborative agency team as a whole
- Consistently secure print, online and broadcast coverage with both product and feature placements
- Create press worthy moments, not just react to them
- Build and maintain excellent traditional media and "influencer" relationships
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day needs
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Execute strategy to deliver on account goals
- Oversee weekly and monthly client reporting
- Display exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, meeting goals and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple assignments and changing priorities with ease
- Show proactivity, resourcefulness and tenacity in problem solving
- Ability to both lead and participate in meetings and conference calls and lead when necessary
- Create deliverables, timeline and budget (when relevant) for each account
- Ability to develop press strategy to gain and maintain strong client relationship
- Commit to continuous learning, meeting of new contacts and improvement of leadership skills
TO BE CONSIDERED: You must be a savvy, successful PR ace with at least 4 years of relevant experience and a proven track record of consistent coverage produced for clients. You must know how to pitch a brand in outside-the-box ways, come up with unique activation concepts and execute on all fronts without being managed.
We offer full medical coverage, bonus and commission, flexible PTO and generous year round summer Fridays, as well as numerous fitness incentives. You'll be working in a large loft open environment, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced culture committed to excellence for our clients.
Some of our clients include:
Away, STATE Bags, Everything But Water, Journelle, DIFF Eyewear, LIVELY, modleFIT, Moda Yoga, quip, Sakara Life, shhhowercap, Frank Body, Wölffer Estate, The Flower Shop and more.
To apply: Please send your resume to Amanda@azionepr.com / Attn. Amanda, subject line: Senior Account Executive.
Visit AZIONEpr.com for more information on our company.