Bond No. 9, New York's first ever luxury fragrance company dedicated to paying homage to the life, style and history of New York City is looking for an enthusiastic, eager, Product Development Coordinator to join the growing Bond No. 9 team. Will work in a fast-paced, creative environment and have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding luxury fragrance company.
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fragrance Experience is required
- Excellent telephone and computer skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-up skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly. Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and maintain the day-to-day procedures of development on current and new product lines
- Develop and maintain relationship with vendors
- Administrative duties include filing product and submissions, transportation scheduling, etc.
For immediate consideration, please fax a handwritten cover letter and resume to HR MANAGER at 212.677.5289 or email email@example.com.