Cami NYC is looking to hire a Design Intern who will be responsible with assisting the Design team throughout all of the stages of the development process. Including but not limited to fabric sourcing, creating technical packages, fittings and special projects. Including but not limited to fabric sourcing, creating technical packages, fittings and special projects.
- Liaise between local manufacturers, pattern-makers and fabric suppliers
- Assist with creating technical packages and new development
- Seek out inspiration for future seasons
- Maintain Cami NYC design archive
- Organize and maintain fabric archive
- Assist on-site with events and photoshoots
- Source fabrics and trims in local market
- In college or holds a college degree in Fashion Design
- Must have an interest in fashion and retail
- Must be a self-starter and able to multitask
- Attentive to detail
- Available 3-4 days a week
Compensation is academic credit. This is an unpaid internship.
Please send your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com.