Cargo Cosmetics is seeking a Social Media Manager to join the team.
- Create daily content across all social media channels
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Manage multiple social media accounts
- Create visual and video content all brands
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Engage in dialogue, community management and monitor customer issues
- Assist brand managers with developing innovative campaigns that link into the overall brand strategy.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Liaise with external social media partners.
- Measure and report performance of all Social Media marketing campaigns, and assess against defined goals.
Candidate should be:
- Sales-focused and creative mind set with a passion for building brands, engaging audiences and driving business results.
- A creative thinker
- Current on social media tools, platforms and trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Graphic Design capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe Pro, Illustrator and MAC.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Rachelle Grierson at firstname.lastname@example.org.