Position: Perfume Sales Manager
Reporting to: General Manager/Commercial Manager
Date: 23 June 2017
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Will strategize to drive the business forward.
- Responsible for scheduling and actively selling to all clients during seasonal selling exhibition, “order periods” and on a continuous basis.
- Ongoing market research in order to identify new business development opportunities.
- Developing and implementing sales and distribution strategies with the objective to grow the perfume business in a strong and controlled way.
- Conducting and coordinating ongoing brand product knowledge seminars at all key retailers.
- Develop strong partnerships with clients by having an open dialog about new products, stock levels, etc.
- Schedule in store visits on a regular basis to ensure representation and brand image is maintained at all times.
- Development, maintenance and general upkeep of client database.
- Follow up with clients concerning specific display and logo requests.
- Weekly meeting with GM and CM to advise on specific strategy, targets and objectives.
- Together with the GM and CM, create annual, seasonal and monthly budgets along with a selling strategy to achieve the budgets.
- Quarterly meeting with the President to discuss selling results and general performance.
- Sending seasonal results to GM, CFO and International Head Office.
- Financial targets and results
- Distribution strategy
- Strong brand image
To Apply: Please send your resume to Rachel@cdgny.com.